Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I finally caught this on video... Ryan responding to "Who let the "dogs" out...


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Our 2nd tball practice went really well. When we got there, Alan told me he wanted to play and not sit on the bench! WOO HOO!! I only got 3 pictures this time. I helped with the fielding until Daddy got there. Then I started helping Mimi chase Ryan!! Oh, the updated schedule is on the left sidebar of the blog.

Tonight, we packed up some sandwiches and headed to the park. It was beautiful. The kids had a great time. They were too excited to eat, but made up for it later...lol

Here's some pictures from the tball practice and park. Also, a video from the park.



Video of kids not staying on one thing at the park:


Photo Sharing - Video Sharing - Photo Printing


Hope everyone has a great week!

No comments: