Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Hello everyone!

Alan had his first t-ball practice on Friday. I picked him up from school then we ran by Nana's to get Ryan. I took them to Ida Belle Park first hoping to run off some extra energy before the practice. Note to self, don't take 2 rambunctious boys to the park by yourself...lol Actually they did really well until Alan fell flat on his back and knocked the wind out....that really scared him and me. We had forgot the backpack!! We never go anywhere without the backpack!!! I was beginning to panic thinking he needed his inhaler and we didn't have it with us. But once he calmed down, I could tell he wasn't having an asthma attack after all.

I was soooo excited to see that practice was just that. They separated into groups and practiced throwing (we need to work on this skill!), batting and fielding. Alan did really well at batting (see video's below)and enjoyed hunching down like a crab to field the ball.

We will practice every Tuesday night from 5 to about 6 pm. We are the Yellow team. Our first game will be March 21st at noon....so hurry out and get your yellow t-shirts to support the team!!

Here's some pictures from the park and t-ball practice. I didn't get as many pictures as I wanted since it took Patrick awhile to get there and my hands were full trying to keep Ryan from running on the field.



Scroll down for the videos!

Enjoy!

Love,
Debbie & Co

No comments: