Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Ryan's Surgery

Hi,

Ryan will be Dr. Knox's first patient tomorrow. We have to be at the surgical center on Taylor Road at 6:30 am. Ryan is not going to be a happy camper after midnight tonight and tomorrow morning. He wakes up in the middle of the night for "drink" and pretty much the first thing he asks for in the morning is something to drink. Probably because his mouth is dry from having it wide open all night snoring, etc.

I really hope that getting his adenoids will help him sleep better and deeper. He is such a light sleeper, if the phone rings 2 rooms away, he will wake up. Poor bug, last night the weather radio and the alerts on the tv kept waking him up. He would sit up in the bed with his hair all a mess and look at me with this confused look on his face. I should have had my camera ready.

Ryan will also be getting his 2nd set of tubes put in his ears. One ear is "flat" and the other has negative pressure. I bet once everything drains, he is going to be a chatterbox...lol

I will update tomorrow as soon as I get a chance.

Love,
Deb

No comments: