Sniff, sniff... my baby started Mother's Day Out yesterday at Vaughn Park Church of Christ. This is the same place Alan went. He walked right in and made himself at home. No problems with me leaving and didn't really want to stop to give be a bye hug. He had a pretty good first day. Ryan did have a time out for pushing a little girl, but they said he went right into time out without a problem. When I went to pick him up, he came running, saying, Mom-ma, Mom-ma.... and as soon as the door opened, he hugged me and then took off down the hall. I finally got him bundled up and out the door. Brrr.. I think it was finally a little above freezing by that time. He also did really well eating his lunch and cleaned his plate.
When Nana took him today, she said he went running to his teacher and gave her a hug. Barely even noticed that Nana left. Soooo different than Alan. Poor Alan had to be peeled off and has been like that for most of his life.
Ryan was sooo excited to carry his little Mickey Mouse lunchbox. When I showed it to him this morning, he was walking all over the house carrying it. He didn't like it when I told him we had to put it up until it was time to go to school. I was afraid he would hide it and then Daddy wouldn't be able to find it and it probably wouldn't have been found until it started smelling...lol
Here's some pictures from his first day of school:
Hopefully I will do a better job at keeping this updated in 2009!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
OMG Debbie!!! He is so stinking big and adorable. I love the huge cheesy smile. He is so proud of himself. That's awesome!!!
Kat
Post a Comment